1. Tap the Bookmarks button (open book icon) in the Safari menubar in the upper left
3. Tap the New Folder button on the upper left
4. Enter the title of the new folder
5. Tap the Bookmarks button, then tap Done. Your folder will appear in the list of bookmarks.
6. You can also change the order of folders or delete a folder while in Edit mode
7. To rearrange the folder list or move a folder to another place in the list, touch and hold on the grip strip (3 horizontal lines) just after the folder name. Now slide the grip strip with the folder name up or down the list to change the order.
8. To delete a folder, tap the red minus button and confirm by tapping delete